The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, has married another bride. The marital rites were performed at a ceremony in Magodo, Lagos on Monday.
Here are five things to know about the new Ooni’s wife, Olori Temitope Morenikeji Ogunwusi.
1. Olori Temitope is the Chief Executive Officer of Hopes Alive Initiatives.
2. She is a princess from Adesegun Ibipe Royal Dynasty of Ago-Iwoye in Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.
3. Olori Temitope has a Diploma in Linguistics from the University of Lagos, Akoka. She also has Diploma, Data Processing – University of Lagos, and Bachelors degree in Business Administration – University of Lagos.
4. She is an alumnus of several universities, including the University of Oxford, the United Kingdom; INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France; University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom; and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
5. She worked as a Television presenter in the programme ‘Health-Wise,’ a Public Health Advocacy Programme of the Lagos State Ministry of Health under Governor Raji Fasola aired for four years.
Olori Temitope is the sixth wife of the Ooni of Ife.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
Contact: [email protected]